Monday, October 15, 2012

Few simple cards.

Hi ,
After a hectic weekend enjoyed my quiet time on worktable..made 3 cards back to back.
First card is a simple christmas card.I bought these very reasonable christmas stamps..and tried this chrstmas tree.I stamped it with stmap ink but then I found that usually foam stamps are used with acrylic paints..have to try more with that technique.Entering it to

2012 Christmas Card Challenge Week #46


Second one is inspired by Stamp tv woodgrain technique.I made the wood grain background paper using mustard cardstock and inks..and ofcourse scoreboard.I used this cool washi tape..love to use more.


Third card is a digi from a useful site.thanks ...I colored it with oil pastels and used glitter to enhance.Entering it to Hands2 heart-A precious child

Thanks for stopping!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww...this is so cute, Smita

    Thanks for playing with us at Hands to heart challenges

    Hugs
    Shubhra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for appreciating my work..!
Smita