Monday, December 2, 2013

Aladdin themed birthday guest book!

Hi Friends,

I have been not blogging since few weeks as I was busy with Christmas stalls and few orders.

Here is a look at my recent stall..made all the jewelery display by myself.

And here is the most excited project of this month..one of my good friends asked me to make a birthday guest book in Aladdin theme as her 5 year old daughter is a fan of Disney Aladdin.

So here is book which I thoroughly enjoyed making..
Front page

Backside of front page

2nd page
After flipping

Backside of 2nd page

3rd page

Backside of 3rd page
Waterfall technique

4th page

Backside of 4th page

Open view

5th page






6th page

Backside of 6th page
Last page with Thank u message
backside of 5th page

Backside

Bound book with ribbons and charm  to embellish
It is a 8x8 inches book.
Hope you like it!

Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Smita

5 comments:

  1. Loved every bit of this work girl. Waterfall technique and 3 fold attracted me a lot. Will give a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOnderful themed guest book !! I am sure the girl must have been so happy ..I loved the second page ,flipped photo mats !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for appreciating my work..!
Smita