Thursday, December 5, 2013

A cute mixed media canvas

Hi Friends,

Had got few small canvases long back and never got  a chance to do something.So thought of making a mixed media with my kid's pp size images..The canvas is around 10 cm square.Base has been painted with acrylic paint and I have used mod podge to stick pattern paper and a diecut border and hearts.Used loads of embellishments like wooden sunflower,hearts and paper flowers,pearls,etc

Here is the canvas..with my sweeties in it!

Entering it to Lulupu -cook it up challenge(Recipe-pattern paper,embellishments,digital image,die cut)

Thanks for visiting my blog!!
Smita

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are very Cute Smita ! Loved the flowers n colors on the canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely kids in a beautiful artwork smita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for appreciating my work..!
Smita