Friday, February 1, 2013

After a long time-Quilling

Hi friends,

Very happy to share with you all ...I am a part of ICR DT...it's an honor to  be a part of such a nice platform.
I was so lost in stamping,cardmaking that quilling was left behind..but then I decided that I should do some quilling..so here's what I have made.





Since I learnt  few techniques with Versamark..I used it in as watermark design on this handmade photo frame background.The paper I have used here is Itsy Bitsy handmade paper .Then on the photo frame too I have used the same technique.The frame is from Itsy Bitsy ,I just made it with foam adhesive and some acetate.I used an off white color doily and stamped it with bamboo leaves and dd some distressing.Sentiment is half handwritten and half stamped.
Decorated with some pearls and scalloped edge .One more thing which have experimented here is ,I have used pollens for my quilled flowers and distressed the punched leaves.
Hope you like it!
Thanks for visiting my blog!!
Smita

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Smitha! So happy for you and you quilling is fabulous.. Keep rocking.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Smita ! Fabulous quilling..I just loved the quilled blue and yellow flowers !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous frame, Smitha! Your quilling is so beautiful and neat!

    Happy Quilling!
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. The white flowers with the pollens look so gorgeous and love the way you have highlighted the veins on the leaves
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Smita!!! Love how you've created the background with versamark! As I was looking through the pics, I was thinking, wow what a lovely pattern paper and then I read that you designed it yourself. Superb! The quilling needless to say is also fantastic!
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its Beautiful, Nice result after lot of effort.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow anna..ur comment in my blog..superb..now my blog gets the glow..:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for appreciating my work..!
Smita