Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Mixed media photo frame

Hi Friends,

Seeing such wonderful mixed media projects from my co crafters...thought of giving it a try...I need to improve a lot...but here is my first trial..
Base is a simple chipboard frame.
I have used stamped tissue paper,washi,acrylic pearl paint,inks,punched flowers ,quilled embellishment and last but not the least this project features one of my handmade buttons...left down corner..
It's spring theme with PPS color palette
Hope you like it...would be trying more for sure

Entering it to
PPS-color palette
For the love of crafting-season stories


6 comments:

  1. hey very beautiful would like to try one.thanks for inspiring again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet creation. Thank you so much for joining us at 'For the love of crafting'. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice frame Smita.. the girl & the bird are too cute.. Thank you for joining us at 'For the love of crafting'.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for appreciating my work..!
Smita