Thursday, March 5, 2015

Feel better

Hi Friends,

Now a days I am experimenting with stamps with matching dies and I am loving it. Here is a card inspired my a well known card maker. I have embossed the flowers with wow silver embossing powder and have done water coloring using distress inks.
Then did the die cutting..believe me it makes things easy and I love the neatness and white border around the stamped image.
So here is the card using stamp set "Our friendship grows" stamp set from Bastel Traum online shop. I am so glad I found this shop. They have amazing collection of stamps and dies..and now waiting for more new stamps and dies..Keep going guys!
Entering it to Bastel Traum #26- Gesundheit/get well
Thanks for visiting my blog!!
Smita

3 comments:

  1. Moin Smitha,
    deine Karte ist traumhaft schön.
    Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende.
    Liebe Grüße schickt dir Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossing and coloring... Beautiful card.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation :) You are one of the winners by bastel-traum.... Hope you have fun and I am glad to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for appreciating my work..!
Smita